Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Musical Inspiration, Life Inspiration...Hanz Zimmer

I am a TRUE music Appreciator.
I genuinely love all types of music, real music, like something with substance type of music.
Music that stimulates my brain. Now! With that being said...getting to Hanz..

Who doesn't know Hanz!? Really? If you don't, SHAME on you! 

Mr.Zimmer is a musical score genius! 

Name a movie...any movie....YUP! He did it! lol...but seriously.
 This guy's work load includes movies such as:  

  • 'Batman'
  • 'Lion King'
  • 'Inception'
  • 'Its Complicated'
  • 'Sherlock Holmes'
  • And then theres more.....
  • 'Kung Fu Panda'
  • 'The Holiday' (My Fave, something about this rip)
  • 'Pirates of The Caribbean'
  • 'King Arthur' 
  • 'Lord Of The Rings'
  • 'The Prince of Eygpt'
  • 'Gladiator'
  • 'Pearl Harbor'
  • 'Somethings Gotta Give'
  • 'Rain Man' <---a personal goodie of mine.
  • And then theres more.........
  • .....more like almost everything. 

WELP! That about sums that up.



****Back to The Holiday being my fave..
The Holiday

The music from this movie, changed my life, completely revolutionized me.
 If my life had a musical score it would be 'The Holiday'.
Love the whole album, but Most Faves:
 "Maestro", "Its Complicated", "For Nancy", "Gumption"


Let it Change Your Life.
Be Inspired.



No comments:

Post a Comment