Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Am A Woman Of Many Colors

Pic from: www.lifehacker.com 
Abstract Aurora and Color Spectrum Wallpapers

It truly just dawned on me that I am a woman of many colors, I wear many hats! I used to always believe a Jack of All trades Masters Nothing, but some ppl like me, are into various trades, perfecting the variety within us, me. I've never been the kid that had, ONE dream, and at a point in my life, I was disturbed by that fact. Disturbed by the fact that I had many dreams and I am filled with passions, plural. Often times it's hard for people to understand because it seems infinitive and impossible to accomplish anything, improbable. But as I am  shedding old skin and growing into a bigger, better, vital me, I have learned to just except that I am, what I am. I love variety and I love choices. I take any and every opportunity that has or had been given to me and I constantly learn and somehow find ways to apply them.  I am not one of those fly by night people that can't keep two thoughts together, easily distracted, while filled with the inability to commit to anything, because in everything that I do, I am committed and I am faithful.  Its just getting to the place where I can joyously commit myself to things that my heart longs for, getting to the place where everything I do, matters. I hope that I am not TOO left field for anyone lol but this is a tangent from the heart, hopefully its somehow relate-able, if not, carry on! *in my Bernadette Peters voice* lol....Have a good one folk.

-Midwest Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment