Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Weekend: Reggie "Wally" Norris & Scott Pellegrom

This weekend I attended an AWESOME musical experience (tho I am NOT a drummer) at a drum clinic!
Woodwind and Brasswind (www.wwbw.com) hosted the event, it was AMAZING! Talk about inspiration for an artist as well as a musician.



This Guy:
Scott
Creativist (not a word huh) innovative, new age drummer.
Scott's style of playing is what I call a "brain tickler" his music shifts your brain in high gear, its SO different. 
Crazy Fresh.



THIS Guy:
Reggie "WALLY" Norris
Down-right impeccable and I'm not just saying this bc I know him personally (wink). Wally never ceases to surprise me! (btw This feels so weird reviewing him like this lol) Reggie (ah that feels better) is one of the best drummers on the scene! He's a musical creation phenom and he can gel with ANYONE...hands down...not to mention his genuinely humble spirit and positive energy as a person.
 (this being said first hand, from me)





Wally & Scott

This DUO is a serious force.
 Anybody that gets the privilege to hear them both together or individually WON'T be disappointed. 
Like I said before, both of them are really personable guys, very down to earth, cool peeps...seriously.

OH YEA! AND I TOOK THESE PICS!!!

**Hopefully I'll have a vid up REALLY soon, so you all may enjoy! Like I did ;-)



Sites Worth Seeing: (Endorsers)
www.monocase.com <---DJ's, Guitarists, Drummers, Ipad Users etc..check them out

You don't have to be a musician to view these sites, I personally am inspired by MANY things NOT pertaining to my "typical" title/career/interests...

No comments:

Post a Comment