Saturday, April 23, 2011

Water For Elephants




We always hear the same line "Best film of The Year"
annnnnnd its April, what a conclusion....but I may have to agree with the speculation.
This one will be hard to top in this genre.

NITTY GRITTY:
I decided to write this review as I am inspired to...'Water For Elephants' is one of the BEST movies I have ever seen, and trust me I am VERY intermixed with my movies, I'm a serial movie go-er, its probably my favorite thing to do. Also that was the longest sentence EVER lol. Furthermore, I would rate this movie WAY over the highly popular love story, 'The Notebook'....yes 'The Notebook'. Why? 'Water For Elephants' is more than a love story, alongside its vibrant and solid storyline, its very rich in detail, and transitions. This movie caters to a broader audience with suspense, love reality, fantasy, feud and not to mention the Ammmazing photography..whoever the director is gets HUGE UPS! I don't even want to take the time to look them up, being that I am so inspired and I want to spew this out as I am feeling it! Every bit of this movie was well put together. I promise that at some point you will be awed, no matter who you are or what you like. The only way I could imagine someone not being marked SOMEHOW ,by this movie, whether its throughout the movie or just a tidbit, is if you TRIED NOT TO be marked. I know thats setting the bar high, but hey, it inspired me to write a review and this is coming from a person who's inspiration for anything is literally hanging by a thread! Don't try to decide whether you want to see the movie according to the overview bc its a downplay, just GO SEE IT! All in all this movie gets my utmost love. Seriously, don't deprive yourself of this timeless piece.

-Midwest Junkie




OFFICIAL TRAILER


Sorry not bigger lol

1 comment:

  1. I think I just might have to see that movie ma'ma:-)

    ReplyDelete