Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Two Things That Changed My Skin Life! Forever.

A.) The Body Shop: 
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner


Product Claims: "Tone your skin with a new "shake to activate" refreshing toner that removes traces of cleanser, make-up and impurities while leaving skin looking matte."
Price: $11.00

My Review: Worth way more than $11.00, but I definitely love the price for what you get in return. I saw a difference in my skin after 1 use...like a real difference. Also this stuff doesn't dry out your skin, which is MAJOR for my already dry skin.

The Body Shop carries a variety of toners, but I particularly chose the Tea Tree line specifically for its antibacterial properties. Lastly I've been using this stuff on my DARK..DARK neck lol (nothing wrong with dark but it was like 12 shades darker than my face LOL..not cool)..HUGE difference. This product made me a customer for life.


Just 2-3 squirts is enough.
Don't deprive yourself. ;)





B.) Yes To Blueberries:
Brightening Facial Towelettes


Product Claims: "Formulated with Blueberries and Coconuts to gently cleanse, remove makeup and moisturize skin all in one. With Lemon Peel and Apple to help brighten skin, these are a great addition to our Age Refresh collection. They leave your skin feeling clean and glowy!"
         www.ulta.com
**I got mine from a local Walmart, I'm pretty sure these things are almost everywhere. Just Look!
Price: $7.99 (a little cheaper at WalMart)

My Review: I was looking for facial cleansing wipes as an easy to wipe down my face right before bed...the lazy days. This is definitely GENTLE, not made for heavy make-up removal. BUT! It DOES brighten the skin! The packaging says 'Age refresher' YOUNGER SKIN PEOPLE! DO NOT pass this up because of its labeling. This stuff changed my skin within a weeks time AT THE MOST. EVERYONE makes mention on how bright my skin looks. I also use this on my neck. This is a forevermore KEEPER. I use it once a day, day or night, probably 4 out of 7 days of the week. Life changing stuff.

The cloth and formula is too gentle for heavy make-up removal in my opinion.
 But its GREAT for everyday use and skin brightening.


No comments:

Post a Comment